You are a provider of surveillance and maintenance of machine or process installations. You have a central data centre with a remote access server that needs full access to each site 24/7. By requiring full network access to each site you adapt to the principles of IP routing and VPN by applying specific subnets to each site.
- Install a TrustGate EasyTunnel VPN server at your data centre.
- Install SiteManagers as EasyTunnel Clients at the remote site.
- SiteManagers connect to the central TrustGate, which accepts the SiteManagers based on their serial numbers.
- Connect your local remote access server to the TrustGate and get simultaneous access to all remote networks via VPN.
- Manage and monitor all VPN devices via the GateManager M2M server. Optionally create LinkManager accounts for access to devices independently of the VPNs.