Easy remote administration of your TrustGates
With an EasyService agreement, you get a login account to our cloud based GateManager M2M server, where you can centrally monitor, configure, backup, upgrade and apply status alerts for all your TrustGates. With a single login to the GateManager, you thereby get seamless remote access to all connected TrustGates via your web browser, without having to remember passwords, and regardless of the TrustGate having public IP address or not.
Under the EasyService agreement your pay a nominal quarterly fee per connected TrustGate.
Contact Secomea Sales to order EasyService and receive your GateManager login account today.
- Graphs with traffic statistics
- 3 x 10/100BaseTX auto-MDI/MDI-X ethernet interfaces and 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x AUX port (10/100BaseTX) for providing Internet access for a separate home network.
- 100 Mbit/s, configurable stateful inspection firewall
- 50 Mbit/s encryption speed
- 5 x IPSec VPN tunnels
- VPN fail-over ensuring maximum tunnel up-time.
- Wi-Fi via USB (see also our WiFi FAQ)
- Traffic Shaping via QoS classifikation – ideal for IP telephone usage
- Simple and intuitive web based configuration interface
- Built-in agents for easy access to http/https/vnc/rdp servers via LinkManager Mobile via PCs, tablets and smartphones (iPad/iPhone and Android devices)
- The TrustGate 60 VPN functionality is extended with the EasyTunnel™ client, for connection to a central TrustGate concentrator, without requiring IT expertice.