Complete Starter Package for new customers.
The Secomea Starter Package offering is the best way to start your remote access experience. We give you a complete Starter Package for remotely monitoring and maintaining industrial equipment in any remote location, no extras needed to get started. The Starter Package comes as a hardware or software version depending on your preferences. The Secomea solution is straightforward and very easy to deploy and administer, even for users with no IT skills – simply click and connect within few minutes. Moreover, our solution has state-of-art-security. In fact our solution is the first and only remote access solution worldwide to become security certified, for your security is our priority number one.
How to get started?
Call one of our very competent sales reps near you, discuss your needs, and learn more about how system integrators and machine builders worldwide use the Secomea remote access solution with success today. Order your Starter Package today and remotely connect tomorrow!
The Starter Package includes:
- A SiteManager software model that suits your needs – find your new SiteManager software model here or consult one of our competent sales reps near you
- A GateManager Basic Administrator account on a Secomea hosted GateManager server, no maintenance fee*
- Access to industrial equipment for your technical staff with LinkManager Floating License
- Free end-user access for monitoring and viewing of event logs on iPhone, iPad or Android devices with LinkManager Mobile
- Free phone and email support for your startup, connection of up to 100 SiteManagers, 1 LinkManager Floating License, 1 LinkManager Mobile License and an unlimited number of LinkManager users with EasyService Free**
*Upgrade to GateManager Premium Administrator account and get access to advanced user control and detailed user statistics
** The Starter Package may vary from region to region, e.g. due to custom terms and general market levels
Also note that type, extend and time slots for the EasyService Free support may vary according to the international distributors normal service procedures.