This industrial 3G router SiteManager 1439 fulfils your fundamental requirements in terms of remotely accessing your industrial machines.
This SiteManager model has an integrated GPRS/3G modem and a built-in managed switch. This particular model also supports internet access via 3G and SMS notification via its local modem.
- DIN mountable, rugged aluminium design
- 3 x Uplink (Internet Access) options:
Ethernet port + 1 x Integrated GPRS/3G modem + 1 USB for mounting of a WiFi adapter
- Fail-over support between Ethernet and Wireless
- 1 x Device USB port
- 4 x Device Ethernet port (bridged or managed including DHCP server on each)
- 1 x Device Serial RS232 port (DB9)
- 2 x 2 digital I/O ports
- EasyTunnel VPN Support
- Support for Secomea Uplink2 WiFi USB adapter (see accessories for details)
- 5 x device agents