Your fast and easy web access
The GateManager cloud service is for users that want the comfort of fast and easy web access, but neither have the time nor want to bother with complicated server setups.
When choosing the GateManager cloud server you will receive an isolated domain on the GateManager M2M server and benefit from central hosting and backup by Secomea.
Basic account included in Secomea Starter package
A FREE basic GateManager administrator account on a Secomea hosted server, or on an M2M server hosted by one of Secomeas distributor partners is included in the Secomea Starter package. The FREE basic account gives you access to connect up to 100 SiteManagers, install two LinkManager floating licenses and create an unlimited number of LinkManager user accounts.
Upgrade to PREMIUM account and get much more…
Upgrade to GateManager PREMIUM administrator account at any point and get access to advanced features. See table below for more details.
GateManager in detail
The GateManager operates as a termination point for all LinkManagers and SiteManagers. All connections and the encrypted traffic between LinkManagers and devices controlled by SiteManagers are handled by the GateManager, which also logs all events.
The Secomea server farm is located in Denmark at a 1GB Internet connection. This ensures you an up time of 99,6%, which is achieved by the following measures:
- The Secomea hosting center is fully virtualized based on ESXi and SAN backbone controlled by V-Motion
- Battery and generator power backup on all equipment
- INERGEN based cooling and fire extinguishing infrastructure
- “Building in building” site fencing with alarms and immediate guard notification, and access by card and iris scan
- 1 Gbps fiber ring directly to the Danish Internet eXhange point (DIX)
- Hosting center has a 100% Green Profile, according to RECS International (Renewable Energy Certificate System) where all Wh originate from either Danish wind turbines or Norwegian hydroelectric power stations
- Server IP addresses are fully controlled by Secomea as a registered RIPE member
GateManager AMI (Amazon Machine Image)
GateManager is available as an AMI image for easy deployment in the Amazon cloud. Amazon is among the largest global VPS providers, and the Amazon Web Services (AWS) concept, allows you to freely select your preferred global region for your cloud server.
In the list of available Amazon Machine Images (AMI) you can select a Secomea GateManager. This means, that with a few clicks, you can deploy a GateManager and select exactly the desired global availability zone for it.
Hosted GateManager Administrator accounts
|FREE with the START PACKAGE||Yes||No|
|Create and manager LinkManager user accounts||Yes||Yes|
|Organize equipment in domains and give differentiated user access||No||Yes|
|Remotely administer SiteManagers (configuration, backup, firmware upgrade)||Yes||Yes|
|Access the LinkManager Admin GUI of the connected users||Yes||Yes|
|View status on all connected equipment||Yes||Yes|
|Associate email alarms to devices||No||Yes|
|Access audit-logs (who took access to what, when)||Yes||Yes|
|Activation of Usage Statistics module||No||Yes|
|Create Co-administrator accounts||No||Yes|