Secomea grows significantly. Skilled employees are our most important resource, and we are always looking for new compentent employees who can strengthen us further.
Secomea offers an exciting workplace in a young and dynamic company with many opportunities for competence and career development.
We aspire to create good conditions for our employees to build their own careers. We believe in our employees’ skills and give them responsibilities in an open and trusting environment where everyone is expected to show initiative.
We place great emphasis on employee satisfaction, and we strive to ensure that our employees have a good balance between work and private life.
Below you will find a complete list of current vacancies at Secomea.
You are also welcome to send us an unsolicited application on email@example.com
All positions are currently filled. You are welcome to send an unsolicited application. Please note that we will only contact you, if we see a direct match between your profile and an open position.
- Cybersecurity & QA – Stillingen er besat (marts 2017)
- Logistik & administrativ medarbejder – Stillingen er besat (januar 2017)
- Presales & Product Specialist – Stillingen er besat (december 2016)
- Marketingassistent / Praktikant – Stillingen er besat (september 2016)
- Supporttekniker / Support engineer – Stillingen er besat (juni 2016)
- Business Development Manager – Stillingen er besat (marts 2016)
- Forretningsorienteret softwareudvikler – Stillingen er besat (december 2015)
- Support tekniker – August 2015 – Stillingen er besat (september 2015)
- Deltids produktionsmedarbejder – Maj 2015 – Stillingen er besat (juni 2015)
- Area Sales Manager – Europa – Januar 2015 – Stillingen er besat (Marts 2015)
- Test Engineer – Januar 2015 – Stillingen er besat (Marts 2015)
- Support tekniker – December 2014 – Stillingen er besat (februar 2015)
- Technical Support Manager (Guangzhou, China) – The job position has been filled (January 2015)
- Administrativ medarbejder – November 2014 – Stillingen er besat (januar 2015)